Pages

Search through the archives of our blog!

Real Maine Weddings 2019

I am so honored for The Maine Square to design and make the accessories for the groom and his groomsmen for Real Maine Weddings Wedding of The Year 2019! This is my second year in a row that Christine Parker, Director of Sales at Real Maine Weddings Magazine, has allowed my brand and me to participate in this amazingly romantic and extraordinary event!
Laura Michaud designs men's ties for Real Maine Weddings
 
I absolutely love brainstorming ideas and designing. I also thoroughly enjoy the challenge that comes with sewing just about anything. But when someone asks me to design something for their wedding, an exceptional feeling of happiness comes over me. And when I see the photos and the videos of them actually wearing my accessory designs, I all of a sudden have tears that I cannot hold back! Not only are they wearing my designs, but this is one of the most important days of their lives! All I can say is that it truly is an amazing feeling to be involved in someone's wedding. 
This year's winners are Katie & Colby! (Photo below courtesy of Real Maine Weddings
Katie and Colby Real Maine Wedding Winners Wedding of the year 2019
The lovely couple has chosen shades of deep burgundy for their wedding colors. I think it's the perfect color choice for a romantic fall wedding in Maine! 
Real Maine Weddings 2019 burgundy ties
I really hope they enjoy wearing these ties as much as I enjoyed designing them. It is such an amazing feeling to know that a groom and his groomsmen will wear your creations on one of the most special and important days in their lives. 
Laura Michaud holding burgundy necktie that she designed
Congratulations, Katie and Colby! May the coming years fill your lives with love and happiness! 
Giving the gift of neckties to the groom and his groomsmen
Real Maine Weddings 2018 ties and pocket squares created by Laura Michaud at The Maine Square
custom made pocket square and necktie for a wedding
Laura Michaud holding necktie she designed for Real Maine Weddings Wedding of the year 2019

No comments: