Pages

Search through the archives of our blog!

My Down East Cosmetic Bag Collection!

girl holding Maine themed cosmetic bags



I honestly don't know which one of these little bags is my favorite. So, I did a little outdoor photo shoot to show off each one hoping you might be able to decide for me! I wanted to create something with a rugged Down East feel but also stay on the feminine side. I came up with these cosmetic bags made out of a strong cotton canvas on the outside and a soft sparkly cotton blend lining. Everyone loves see the bit of sparkle when they unzip it! It is the perfect size to carry inside of your handbag, but it can also be carried as a clutch containing your every day essentials such as a compact, lipgloss, glasses, and credit card. Which one do you like?

girl holding embroidered lobster cosmetic clutch bag

girl taking out sunglasses from state of Maine embroidered clutch cosmetic bag

girl holding embroidered anchor clutch cosmetic bag

girl taking glasses case out of embroidered hydrangea clutch bag



No comments: