Pages

Search through the archives of our blog!

Erin Flett + L.L.Bean = YES!



I was super excited to hear that L.L.Bean had partnered with one of my favorite designers, Erin Flett! I have been a fan of Ms. Flett's work for a very long time, so when I heard that she was partnering with L.L.Bean and designing some limited editions for them, I knew that I couldn't put off purchasing one of my own! So, I purchased two. This beautiful Megan tote in the ocean plaid, as well as the coordinating Jen bag that I will carry as a clutch or as a cosmetic bag inside of my tote. Oh, and how perfect does this Retro Ribbon from The Maine Square look tied on this tote?!

I have been thinking about carrying Erin Flett's designs at The Maine Square for a long time now. While I currently don't have the funds to ask her to design something exclusively for my brand, I think that I could choose some of her current summer styles to sell at my online boutique. Would you like that? Tell me what you think!