Pages

Search through the archives of our blog!

Tie A Retro Ribbon On Your L.L. Bean Boat & Tote!

Laura holding L.L. Bean Boat and Tote bag with The Maine Square lobster print retro ribbon tied on itL.L. Bean Boat & Tote bags have been around since 1944, but it wasn't until pretty recently that we began seeing them make an appearance in the fashion world. I never thought that I would carry a Boat and Tote bag as a purse, but here I am, doing it! I actually love them. This one pictured is the smallest one that they make. I really love the fact that it has a zipper on the top so that all of my stuff stays secure inside. You can order one from L.L. Bean with an option to have it monogrammed like mine, or you can just keep it plain. They also come in a multitude of color choices. And the price range starts at $34.95 so you can have more than one! Order your L.L. Bean Boat and Tote Bag right HERE.  L.L. Bean Boat and Tote Bag with The Maine Square Retro Ribbon tied on itI also couldn't help but notice how The Maine Square Lobster Print Retro Ribbon is the perfect compliment to my L.L. Bean Boat and Tote! It's also there to tie in my hair or around my neck as a scarf if I feel the urge. Scroll to the end of this blog post to shop all of my Retro Ribbon styles! I think I have one to match almost every color Boat and Tote!
Laura holding L.L. Bean Boat and Tote bag with The Maine Square lobster print retro ribbon tied on it

L.L. Bean Boat and Tote Bag with The Maine Square Retro Ribbon tied on it

Laura holding L.L. Bean Boat and Tote bag with The Maine Square lobster print retro ribbon tied on it
Shop L.L. Bean Boat and Totes!
Shop The Maine Square Retro Ribbons!

No comments: