Pages

Search through the archives of our blog!

Custom Made Shawl

A few months ago, a lady asked me to make her husband a necktie and a pocket square out of my beautiful blue lightweight cotton hydrangea print fabric for a wedding they will be attending this August. I am always honored when a customer reaches out and asks me to design something special for them. It means so much to me to create something for one of the most memorable days of their lives. 

 

A month or two went by, and I heard from this same lovely lady again through my online contact form. She asked if I could make her a shawl out of the same lightweight cotton blue hydrangea print fabric. I honestly had never made a shawl before, but this came out beautifully! She will coordinate with her husband perfectly. 

 

My favorite thing to do in the whole world is helping people look and feel they are the very best. I most always will be able to achieve my customer's desires, within reason, of course. Learning to sew back in 2016 was one of my most significant accomplishments. I have developed a love for garment and accessory construction. Over the past five years, I have become fluent in the art of operating a sewing machine in ways that create accents to compliment your look. 

 

If you question whether or not I could bring your accessory idea to life, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. My contact form is available right HERE, or you could even schedule a FREE fifteen-minute Zoom call with me to meet and discuss your thoughts over a video chat. Here is the link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/themainesquare/15min

Warmest regards,

Laura Lynn Michaud

 

 

No comments: