Pages

Search through the archives of our blog!

Real Maine Weddings 2018

Real Maine Weddings 2018 Wedding of The Year is one of the highlights of my career at The Maine Square. It was an honor to create the men's accessories for Jackie and Phil, who got married in beautiful Ogunquit, Maine, in October 2018.

ties and pocket squares created for Real Maine Weddings Wedding of the Year 2018

I first met Jackie and Phil in the spring of 2018 at Blush Bridal and Formal. I had designed an array of bowtie, necktie, and pocket square samples while keeping in mind their color scheme.

I honestly was a bit nervous as I sat down to show them, hoping and praying that I had made at least one thing they liked! Sometimes I get very nervous when showing my art to people. You never know what people are going to think! 

Jackie and Phil met Laura Michaud, accessory designer from The Maine Square at Blush Bridal and Formal in Bangor, Maine

They ended up picking out the most beautiful blush color for their groomsmen bow ties and pocket squares. Phil, the groom, picked out the same blush color, but in a more traditional necktie style. They chose to have their groomsmen pocket squares embroidered with a tiny state of Maine on them and gave them as a keepsake gift. Phil's pocket square was a paisley pattern that included several coordinating colors. 

custom made ties and pocket squares from The Maine Square

custom made ties from The Maine Square

Groom and his groomsmen on his wedding day in Maine

bow tie and Maine embroidered pocket square for Maine wedding

The fun did not end with making these unique accessories. Real Maine Wedding's invited me among other vendors to attend the welcoming evening party in Ogunquit, Maine, on Friday before their wedding. It was lovely to meet the lovely couple again and many of the vendors who donated their time and services to Real Maine Weddings to make this beautiful event come together. 

Real Maine Wedding's welcome party 2018 Wedding of the Year

Photography by Focus Photography 

& Shane’s Wedding Photography 

If you are considering custom designs for your wedding party, feel free to message me HERE on my contact form, or you can schedule a time on my calendar to chat with me about your ideas via on Zoom by clicking HERE

No comments: